Working Papers and Papers in Review
(3) “Modeling Uncertainty in Climate Change: A Multi-Model Comparison,” with Ken Gillingham, Bill Nordhaus, Geoff Blanford, Valentina Bosetti, Haewon McJeon, John Reilly, and Paul Sztorc. NBER Working Paper 21637.
(4) “Geographic Determinants of China’s Urbanization“ with Gordon McCord.
(5) “Uncertainty in Forecasts of Long-Run Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Yale Long Run Growth Survey,” with Bill Nordhaus and Ken Gillingham (work in progress)
(6) “The Effects of Information Provision on Avoidance Behavior: Evidence from the Flint, Michigan Drinking Water Crisis,” with Dave Keiser and Gabe Lade (work in progress)
(7) “Evaluating the Welfare Effects of Traffic Congestion in Developing Country Cities: Evidence from Google’s real-time traffic system” (work in progress)
(1) Mendelsohn, R., Arellano-Gonzalez, J., and Christensen P. 2010. The Impact of Climate Change on Mexican Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis. Environment and Development Economics 15.2 : 153-171
Other Papers and Published Reports
(1) Contributing Author to IPCC 2014: IPCC, 2014: Climate Change 2014: Mitigation of Climate Change. Contribution of Working Group III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change [Edenhofer, O. et al eds] Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, United Kingdom and New York, NY, USA.
(2) Mendelsohn, R., Arellano-Gonzalez, J., and Christensen, P. 2009. The Impact of Climate Change on Mexican Agriculture: A Ricardian Analysis. Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank.